2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow at Key Haven Homes Bogije
THE BEST REAL ESTATE OFFER AT THE MOMENT
Are you looking for a home for your family or you are an investor who desire the best investment option?
KEY HAVEN HOMES is the newest and the most rewarding investment you can make right now.
Located inside KEY HAVEN CITY in Bogije Shapati area, off Lekki – epe expressway, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria and in close proximity with many beautiful estates and resorts.
– Beautiful Neighbourhood
– Lakowe Golf & Country Estate
– Beechwood Estate
– Eminence Court
– Omu Resort
– Eleko Beach
– Perimeter Fencing
– Beautiful Gatehouse
– Paved Roads
– Portable Water
– 24hrs Electricity
– Street Lightnings
– Excellent Security System
– Estate Mall
– Guest House
– Worship Area
– Green Area
And so on.
OFFER Price :
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow: 12M
An initial deposit of N500,000
Developmental Fee &
48 Month Plan
Frequent Asked Questions
KEY HAVEN HOMES is located at Bogije Shapati area, off Lekki - epe expressway, Ibeju - Lagos State, Nigeria. About 7- 10mins drive from Lekki-epe expressway
Two Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow,
Two Bedroom Fully-detached Bungalow,
Three Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow and
Three Bedroom Fully-detached Bungalow (With an attached BQ)
(Duplexes and Apartments to be lunched soon)
1. Two Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow (250sqm)
2. Two Bedroom Fully-detached Bungalow (300sqm)
3. Three Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow (300sqm)
4. Three Bedroom Fully-detached Bungalow With an attached BQ (500sqm)
Yes, the homes are fully finished, move in ready and partly furnished.
- Perimeter fencing - 24 Hours Electricity
- Portable Water - Green area
- Excellent Security System - Estate Mall
- Worship Area - Recreational Centers
- Beautiful Gate house - CCTV
- Paved Roads - Street Lightingetc
Yes, N1,000,000 (One Million Naira) for Developmental fees and N700,0000 for documentation (Survey & Deed of
Assignment) and are to be paid before physical allocation.
You are required to pay per house. Developmental fees are used to provide infrastructures in the Estate; therefore,
it must be paid per house.
It covers all the amenities to be provided in the estate
YES, but it would be subject to getting another buyer, our company may buy-back but it is subjected to 30%
No, however, subscribers are required not to leave their houses vacant for a reasonable amount of
years e.g 2 - 5 years. Also, owners are required to maintain their homes and surroundings. This is a
must, for the sake people residing in Estate, to ensure the safety of the residents.
Yes, but you will have to inform the company so that there can be a proper transfer of ownership
Yes, it attracts an additional fee of N1,000,000 (One Million Naira)
8 weeks, After full payments.
Yes, the house will be functional with electricity, water and cleaning services
You will be issued a Receipt, Invoice, Acknowledgement letter & Contract of Sale upon making
an initial deposit and a Survey, Allocation letter and Deed of Assignment upon physical allocation of your home.
No, Except by the approval of the Estate management.
Yes, N120,000 (One Hundred and Twenty-Thousand Naira) annually, which covers security,estate maintenance,
waste disposal etc.
Government Approved Excision.
Yes, we have so many resident living around..
- Fully Kitchen cabinets and countertops - Floor tiling
- Wardrobes in the bedroom - Television, AC & Gas connection points
- Fully tiled bathrooms - All rooms ensuite
- Shower area - Beautiful doors and windows
- Water Heater - Spacious shower area
- Interlocked compounds - Jacuzzi (Three Bedroom Fully-detached bungalow only)
Yes, but it is subject to getting another buyer. Kindly not that the refund is is subject to a 30%
Yes, we advise that you use our management.